Motivational Friends....

Options
xionax
xionax Posts: 19 Member
edited October 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi,

I'm 25yrs from UK.
I'm wanting to lose at least 70lb. It would be great to have motivational help and I'd love to give others support

Feel free to add me as a friend or comment below :)

Replies

• mammacoty
    mammacoty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I need friends too. Ultimately, I'd like to lose about 60 pounds,but for now I'm working on losing the first 20. I'm great at commenting, but need some applause too.
  • lekkerrun
    lekkerrun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How does one do a friend request. I also need friends :)
  • debskeith
    debskeith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Click on someone’s name and then their name again and you should see the little person icon that lets you add them as a friend
  • gracelizlow
    gracelizlow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm college age, in the USA and looking for fittness buddies as well!!
  • dejoyce23
    dejoyce23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me... just looking for some friends to chat with about our goals and motivations etc...
  • sacald
    sacald Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for help with motivation! I have about 35-40 pounds to lose and am a working mom of a busy 1 year old so there's a lot of "I'm too tired or busy to try to lose weight"! Ready for some friends so we can keep each other on track!
  • monae2013
    monae2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mother of 6 month old twins! Add me!
  • SimonMoore73
    SimonMoore73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me - more info in my bio
  • brittslynnc
    brittslynnc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • armstrongchloe
    armstrongchloe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm starting a group chat with the app whatsapp if you wanna join it just use this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/K5lFKCrOv778hWQ84TksOn
  • armstrongchloe
    armstrongchloe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hope to see everyone there :)
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Daily log open and workouts posted, 1328 day streak and counting. Fit Motivated Friends welcome!
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • bblue656
    bblue656 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    add me! :)
  • NebularNeko
    NebularNeko Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I also need some new friends. I'm completely new to all of this, both nutrition and fitness are the two things I know close to nothing about. I would love to make some to friends to help encourage each other! ☺️
  • NebularNeko
    NebularNeko Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just noticed your dog, they are so adorable! Looks a lot like my doggie Sage :smiley:
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Add me! :-) I'm in the US looking to lose about 35 pounds and it's just rough. I love seeing motivation on my wall every day. :-)