• losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    5'8"

Original SW: 204lbs
    Fitness Pal SW: 165.5 lbs
    Current: 143lbs
    GW:140 lbs

Ladies you can do anything you set your mind to! I am so close to my target of 10 stone now (only 3 lbs to go) and I NEVER thought it would be possible, it is a weight I never thought I would see. It does take time and effort but it is so worth it. I didn't even think I was that unhealthy at my highest but the change in me now when I look back at photos is unreal, I just feel so much better and fitter.

IT CAN BE DONE, keep going and stick with it and your dream goal will come true.

Can I ask how long it took you to get from your Original SW to your current?
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" 207. Trying to get down to 150 :)
  • Zina1963
    Zina1963 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and weigh 212. Please feel free to add me. I want to lose 50 more lbs.

Good luck on your journey to better health!
  • diesel_dame
    Options
    5'7" and 200 lbs here... looking to lose 35 lbs. My biggest struggle is getting to the gym due to 60 hour weeks. Feel free to add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 215 lbs. Looking to lose about 75 more lbs or so

Feel free to add me :)
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 - SW: 222 CW: 210

Add me if you'd like :D
  • dyan983
    dyan983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and 195- I can't seem to lose weight! I would love to lose at least 30lbs. Feel free to add me- it's always nice to have extra support!
  • monicapeterson54
    monicapeterson54 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 194 lbs. would like to get to 160. I was 145lb four years ago when i got married, but two kids later, i'm not sure that's still possible! feel free to add me, it's nice to have someone similar to you for support!
  • emmyj269
    emmyj269 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'8"

Original SW: 204lbs
    Fitness Pal SW: 165.5 lbs
    Current: 143lbs
    GW:140 lbs

Ladies you can do anything you set your mind to! I am so close to my target of 10 stone now (only 3 lbs to go) and I NEVER thought it would be possible, it is a weight I never thought I would see. It does take time and effort but it is so worth it. I didn't even think I was that unhealthy at my highest but the change in me now when I look back at photos is unreal, I just feel so much better and fitter.

IT CAN BE DONE, keep going and stick with it and your dream goal will come true.

Can I ask how long it took you to get from your Original SW to your current?

The first part from 204 to 160 took between 4 and 5 months and I did this about 3 years ago. The last 165.5 - 142 has taken me 12 weeks.
  • DaniNicole321
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 230 pounds. I just had my son a month and a half ago and definitely need some motivation and support!
  • lnk17dwk
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP and I am way shorter, I was informed at my last physical last week that I have shrunk an inch. So I am 5'3" and I weigh 202 :-( I need so much help and motivation. So please add me if you would like. And I would like to lose about 50lbs. Thanks! :smile:
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yep im actually 5'7 and weigh 198 we should all link andstart a group
  • Maqsparrish
    Maqsparrish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am 5'8" I weigh 240.1 I have been over 200 pounds for approximately 20 years and I hate it. Therefore my initial goal is just to get below 200. My ultimate goal is to get to 155 which would be 85 pounds to loose. I would appreciate and reciprocate any encouragement.
    Thanks
    Amy