I think some ppl just need to WAKE UP!

Options

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    example: Do these jeans make my butt look big? NO! You look GREAT! (see. there are good answers too)

But what if the truth is "No, your butt makes your butt look big?" do you sugar coat? :laugh:

(BTW, I would never say that to my wife, I have finely honed survival instincts)
  • ReadynWillin
    ReadynWillin Posts: 104
    Options
    example: Do these jeans make my butt look big? NO! You look GREAT! (see. there are good answers too)

But what if the truth is "No, your butt makes your butt look big?" do you sugar coat? :laugh:

(BTW, I would never say that to my wife, I have finely honed survival instincts)

ROFL OMG can't breathe! You are a truly wise man!
  • carollynch09
    carollynch09 Posts: 111
    Options

hahahahaha smart man!
  • carollynch09
    Options
    Hmmm, I was wrong on one point. It seems that the attitude you broadcasted was indeed intentional. In that case, carry-on. ;)

So I'm thinking I won't receive a bill?? ;)
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Sorry..... Was staring at your bewbs.

But yeah....I don't think you're going to get many requests with a post like this, cupcake.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I'm supportive and non judgmental. But I am also truthful and don't sugar coat anything.

what a relief.
    sugar is of the debil!
  • ReadynWillin
    Options
    Hmmm, I was wrong on one point. It seems that the attitude you broadcasted was indeed intentional. In that case, carry-on. ;)

duckbill1-500x500.jpg
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I'm supportive and non judgmental. But I am also truthful and don't sugar coat anything.

what a relief.
    sugar is of the debil!

So if I decide to do this also is my advice going paleo?
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    *people
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

duckbill1-500x500.jpg

no duck face
  • ReadynWillin
    Options

duckbill1-500x500.jpg

no duck face

2661_75831361812_8248681_n.jpg
  • JessekaKing
    JessekaKing Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Agree on both sides...you guys both have valid points...but clearly won't be friending each other anytime soon LOL
  • MinatoandClover
    MinatoandClover Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    While you may not agree with other people, it's their prerogative whether or not they want to lose weight. You have a right to disagree, but you don't have a right to judge people or try to force change upon them. If people want to change, they'll do it. If not, you can't make them. So there's no point in getting upset about it. If they're making excuses, they're mentally not prepared to make a change in their lives. You can't will them to be ready. Changing your lifestyle is a personal choice, and if they choose not to, that's their deal, not yours.
  • JessekaKing
    JessekaKing Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you guys have an awesome sense of humor :) and no one got their panties in a bunch over this. Love it! But on the topic...I think if you are FRIENDS with someone, you cater your responses to whatever MOTIVATES that person. I'm the type that likes to hear HONESTY but again, there's a thin line between HONESTY and B!TC#Y. But that's just my opinion. Carry on :)
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    "please see top paragraph..I DO NOT GIVE MY OPINION UNLESS SOMEONE ASKS FOR IT. :) "

Who asked you to post this thread? :huh:
  • carollynch09
    Options
    "please see top paragraph..I DO NOT GIVE MY OPINION UNLESS SOMEONE ASKS FOR IT. :) "

hahahaha don't go getting your panties in an uproar! :)
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

hahahaha don't go getting your panties in an uproar! :)

What panties?
  • carollynch09
    Options
    lol :)
  • carollynch09
    Options
    While you may not agree with other people, it's their prerogative whether or not they want to lose weight. You have a right to disagree, but you don't have a right to judge people or try to force change upon them. If people want to change, they'll do it. If not, you can't make them. So there's no point in getting upset about it. If they're making excuses, they're mentally not prepared to make a change in their lives. You can't will them to be ready. Changing your lifestyle is a personal choice, and if they choose not to, that's their deal, not yours.

of course it is their deal and I did not say anything about agreeing or disagreeing with them, trying to force them to change or getting upset about it. I simply stated that I am truthful and if they ask their opinion of me, they will get a truthful answer. Thats all :)
  • carollynch09
    Options

of course it is their deal and I did not say anything about agreeing or disagreeing with them, trying to force them to change or getting upset about it. I simply stated that I am truthful and if they ask my opinion of them, they will get a truthful answer. Thats all :)