Looking for some encouraging support.

Options
Hi everyone my name is Amber.

Height 5’7
CW 370
1st GW 300
2nd GW 215
Final GW 170

I am a fairly busy person. I work as a CNA and a Med Tech. I am suppose to support good health but yet I am so unhealthy. I am looking to lose 150 lbs by August next year, when I start the nursing program.

I started my journey October 1, 2017 to lose 200 lbs overall. My husband is doing the journey with me but he only has to lose 50 lbs, so I do have support at home. I am looking forward to finding good eating tips, encourageing words, and maybe some helpful tips on snacking or substitutes for unhealthy snacks. Thanks everyone!

Replies

• AidenT94
    AidenT94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey Amber! Good luck on your journey! If you want a few more friends, feel free to add me. I'm on daily, even if I don't post on the message boards.
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Youve got this!! Plus you have your husband doing it with you, thats great support.

My wife and i come up with great alternatives for eating lighter. Id be happy to share ideas. Feel free to ask.me anything. I love to encourage as well!

Im 38, we have 4 kids. It is possible, even with a busy life.

Sw 400
    Cw 315
    Gw 270
    Ugw 240ish

Its hard and can get monotonous and even be discouraging at times. Dont give up! Even if you mess up one day, and it WILL happen eventually. Dont let it get you down!!! Keep.going forward. Aspire to be better today that you were yesterday.

Good luck my friend! :-)