Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I bought a diesel to accommodate my love of Travel. Would Recommend. @caco_ethes you still up for Road Trips?

For you I’m Always Ready to travel.

tenor.gif

When are you getting here? I’m just about done packing

According to google maps, I can be there in just under 24 hours if I stop for absolutely nothing. I’ll grab the bucket.

WHAT THE HELL! That is an outrage, better throw in some granola bars too

I keep a case of quest bars in the back of the truck for just such occasions

Excellent, then we won’t need to stop after you pick me up either. Who else is coming? Where are we going? I hear Iowa is beautiful this time of year. @RunHardBeStrong

Yes it is! I have plenty of room!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I bought a diesel to accommodate my love of Travel. Would Recommend. caco_ethes you still up for Road Trips?

tenor.gif

According to google maps, I can be there in just under 24 hours if I stop for absolutely nothing. I’ll grab the bucket.

Excellent, then we won’t need to stop after you pick me up either. Who else is coming? Where are we going? I hear Iowa is beautiful this time of year. RunHardBeStrong

I’ll grab the bourbon

Okay but you’re still driving. I have bad night vision.

I got you girl. The bourbon helps me see better and concentrate on the road.

I trust you. Maybe we better not get within 50 miles of @kinetixtrainer2 on this particular trip tho

I’ve never blown a over the legal limit that I couldn’t suck my way out of.

You just talked me into it!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,193 Member
    Options
    I bought a diesel to accommodate my love of Travel. Would Recommend. caco_ethes you still up for Road Trips?

tenor.gif

Excellent, then we won’t need to stop after you pick me up either. Who else is coming? Where are we going? I hear Iowa is beautiful this time of year. RunHardBeStrong

I’ll grab the bourbon

I trust you. Maybe we better not get within 50 miles of @kinetixtrainer2 on this particular trip tho

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

I’ve never blown an over the legal limit that I couldn’t suck my way out of.

Lmao.... now I need a drink! Soooo, when are y’all heading this way?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

You mean we don’t even have to bribe you?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

I know a trusted designated driver; I damn sure do.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

Let’s do this

My only request is that you wear that sexy shirt in your profile pic. Please!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

Let’s do this

Wait.

Wear? .... Shirts?

We need to establish some ground rules here.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

tenor.gif

I’ll grab the bourbon

Let’s do this

Wait.

Wear? .... Shirts?

We need to establish some ground rules here.

You’re the only one that will be topless. Until... more drinks.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I would love to but Traffic is backed up from Toronto to Niagara.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    If you’re into history I would definitely recommend Pompeii.

I'd blow through that place like a volcano
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Wake me up when the party bus will be passing by
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't like to Travel right???
    Love to hear all about other people travel adventures, Destinations, Recommendations ect.. Go!

In the past two years I've gotten the opportunity to travel a lot. I've been to Chicago (FAVORITE CITY), Montreal, Sweden, Denmark, Croatia (highly recommend doing The Yacht Week here), Florida (just to visit family), Saint Lucia and Denver.

About to go to Chicago (again, this time for a wedding) and Las Vegas...then Iceland shortly after that. Nives in January, Italy in May and Cabo in August! I may have been bitten by the travel bug LOL
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Stateside - East to West coast USA on I-40, All SE states, Memphis to Chicago on Harley, Alaska.

Overseas - Dublin, Madrid, Cairo, Djibouti, Somalia, Okinawa, Fuji, Tijuana.

Madrid and Fuji were my two favorites. Texas and Somalia are tied for biggest sh1tholes.