SHealth and MFP won't sync?

As opposed to many issues where it stops syncing, I can't get these two apps to start syncing, period.
I've uninstalled MFP and reinstalled. I've force stopped and cleared cache. (with the app closed) I can't uninstall SHealth since it apparently comes with the phone (Despite supposedly being unlocked) but I've force stop'd it and cleared cache.
I signed into MFP's website. Nothing seems to be working.

My main reason to want to do this is, if I'm correct, SHealth will tell MFP how much I've walked/my steps/activity and factor it into my diary so I can hopefully get an accurate exercise entry.
Right now, I'm just looking at the Cals burned on the Steps page and then going into MFP>Exercise>Cardio>Walking Slow Pace (2mph)and entering how ever many minutes gets the Cals Burned to equal what SHealth says. Not sure that's very accurate.

Replies

• Shellz31
    Shellz31 Posts: 214 Member
    The app may have improved since I tried it, but my steps were wildly inaccurate with s health, so I switched to an app called pacer. It has no trouble syncing. Just a thought if you're thinking of switching apps to solve the issue.
  • Kloroformkitten
    Kloroformkitten Posts: 4 Member
    Wow thanks, def gonna try it out