How do you been married and lone?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Action Verbs Bad !
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    It has been a long time since I was single, but it can't have changed that much. Actually, I love being alone and never had a need to have people or a person around. I take myself out to eat, to movies, out camping, and all kinds of fun stuff. And when i get that strange tingly feeling about myself a few times a day, I have me in very delightful ways. I certainly know what I like.

Anyway...I did a lot of sports when single so was always out and about, so keeping active made time pass and never really had that lonely feeling. Was having too much fun.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since I was single too. Seems like it's not much different than being married except I walk on a lot of eggshells now. If you like attempting to absorb calcium from eggshells through your feet, then get married. otherwise, just stay single.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since I was single too. Seems like it's not much different than being married except I walk on a lot of eggshells now. If you like attempting to absorb calcium from eggshells through your feet, then get married. otherwise, just stay single.

re: being married -- you're doing it wrong.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »

Actually, I think she's doing it wrong, but I can't tell her that or I'll be sleeping on eggshells too.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options

Actually, I think she's doing it wrong, but I can't tell her that or I'll be sleeping on eggshells too.

it takes two, man. you're sticking around and allowing the tiptoe-eggshell-lifestyle to continue. It sounds awful. Hence, you're doing marriage wrong. Your partner is too, so you're not alone.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    it takes two, man.

Two is so limited though.