When Plateau shows up??? Can happen at the beginning of the weight loss??

Options
2»

Replies

• revjeribaker
    revjeribaker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This a a helpful thread. I lost 13lbs the first 5 weeks of calorie counting. Hadn't planned to lose that quickly but it sure was exciting and motivating. I'm still counting, but have not lost anything in three weeks. I have a difficult time eating 1200 cal. I didn't eat that much before, but apparently it was rich in calories. Like Mexican food, sauces etc. So now that I'm making the calories count I have a hard time most days passing over 700 to 900 cal. What can I do to get more protein rich things, when I'm just not hungry?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    This a a helpful thread. I lost 13lbs the first 5 weeks of calorie counting. Hadn't planned to lose that quickly but it sure was exciting and motivating. I'm still counting, but have not lost anything in three weeks. I have a difficult time eating 1200 cal. I didn't eat that much before, but apparently it was rich in calories. Like Mexican food, sauces etc. So now that I'm making the calories count I have a hard time most days passing over 700 to 900 cal. What can I do to get more protein rich things, when I'm just not hungry?

peanut butter