I used to be thin, but gained weight recently. Need help.

Options
Ok. So my profile pic... It's from over a year ago. I was 5'7 and 127 pounds. I thought I needed to lose weight. So I started dieting and going to the gym. It worked for a while, I got down to 123 pounds. BUT I wasn't eating enough which lead to me binging later. Fast forward a year and I'm at 152 pounds. I gained 25 pounds. I'm about to start my senior year of high school and I don't want to be constantly embarrassed of my body.
I've never talked to anyone on MFP before and I think that's why I can't lose weight now. I can't do this alone and desperately need support and motivation. If anyone is going through the same thing I am right now, you can help me and I can help you. Although I eat really healthily and love exercising, when I get off track it discourages me from filling out my journal for the day... or week. I'm looking for someone who will encourage me to fill out my food diary and exercise even if I don't feel motivated. I'll do the same for you.
I really don't know what to do... There are 5 weeks until school starts and I want to look a little bit better by then.

Replies

• lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend for support and advice :)