I am bored entertain me with your shenanigans

Options

Replies

• HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    This thread was fun for awhile. I keep coming back to lame stuff. Where the angry girls at? I want more of them. I love when they make me feel like a total piece of shat
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    This thread was fun for awhile. I keep coming back to lame stuff. Where the angry girls at? I want more of them. I love when they make me feel like a total piece of shat

They have there own lil threads they talk s.h.i.t on lol....they don't want the noob to have a poppin thread is all
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    I'm a newbie too. They hate me also. Idgaf :)
  • jcstevens86
    Options

F.u.c.k
    F.u.c.k em....i jump on all the threads they dont get to me like they think or want
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

I'm an angry girl at times but my comment wasn't directed at you personally, so please don't take it that way. I know you were just bored and looking for some light hearted fun by starting this thread and there's nothing wrong with that. Some of the innuendo got a little icky, but it was in no way your fault. Don't feel like shat and don't give up on Chit Chat. Keep chit chatting way with us. Some threads go better than others and your contributions are welcome - for real!

Hey, thanks! I know it's not always meant to be mean but some of the people get pretty harsh lol I don't let it get to me, if I take something a certain way I try to just ignore it
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Well this went well.
    Buncha Debbie Downers.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Well this went well.
    Buncha Debbie Downers.

But do you still like me, tho? I mean...we can get over the peanut butter thing right?
  • jcstevens86
    Options

I'm an angry girl at times but my comment wasn't directed at you personally, so please don't take it that way. I know you were just bored and looking for some light hearted fun by starting this thread and there's nothing wrong with that. Some of the innuendo got a little icky, but it was in no way your fault. Don't feel like shat and don't give up on Chit Chat. Keep chit chatting way with us. Some threads go better than others and your contributions are welcome - for real!

Hey, thanks! I know it's not always meant to be mean but some of the people get pretty harsh lol I don't let it get to me, if I take something a certain way I try to just ignore it

Yeah, 90% of the threads in Chit Chat are just I'm-bored-let's-play threads, whether they're worded that way directly or not. So you're in good company here. Some like to play softball and some like hardball. I'm down with both. You sound like you keep your helmut handy so you might be too. You got the right attitude! The best thing you could do for Chit Chat is not get cliquey or join private Chit Chat groups once you feel more comfortable here. Not saying you would do that anyway, but if you can resist that temptation, you'll be a 5 star Chit Chatter and very much appreciated :flowerforyou:

Lol private chit chat groups seriously
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Yeah, 90% of the threads in Chit Chat are just I'm-bored-let's-play threads, whether they're worded that way directly or not. So you're in good company here. Some like to play softball and some like hardball. I'm down with both. You sound like you keep your helmut handy so you might be too. You got the right attitude! The best thing you could do for Chit Chat is not get cliquey or join private Chit Chat groups once you feel more comfortable here. Not saying you would do that anyway, but if you can resist that temptation, you'll be a 5 star Chit Chatter and very much appreciated :flowerforyou:

Oh yeah I'm down for both lol and I'm not the clique type. I love and hate everyone equally ;)
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Welp mfp is nothing more than fb hahahaha
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

I don't even have fb lol
  • jcstevens86
    Options

I don't even have fb lol

I did but deleted it....to many pansy a.s.s nosey ppl who do nothing but complain
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

I don't even have fb lol

I did but deleted it....to many pansy a.s.s nosey ppl who do nothing but complain

I had one too. I just hate people and the fake *kitten* I saw every day. Like, I know that bish isn't really a good mother so she should stop pretending to be. She was just sucking d for blow last weekend
  • jcstevens86
    Options

I don't even have fb lol

I had one too. I just hate people and the fake *kitten* I saw every day. Like, I know that bish isn't really a good mother so she should stop pretending to be. She was just sucking d for blow last weekend

I tried to give her money so she could buy her kids s.h.i.t but she wanted the blow instead
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

I don't even have fb lol

I tried to give her money so she could buy her kids s.h.i.t but she wanted the blow instead

I don't know who I'm more ashamed of. Her... or you for wasting blow on a blowie
  • jcstevens86
    edited October 2017
    Options

I don't even have fb lol

I don't know who I'm more ashamed of. Her... or you for wasting blow on a blowie

Yea it def wasnt worth it...she needs practice maybe she can find a tutorial somewhere
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You rang?
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    You rang?

Omg love your profile name lol
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    You rang?

Oh thank God this thread was dying. Whatcha got? >:)
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    You rang?

Oh thank God this thread was dying. Whatcha got? >:)

I got 2 midgets and a new bottle of e.v.o.o its time to wrestle
This discussion has been closed.