Starting anew

Options
Hi! I'm a 54 year old mom of 3 young men. Where does time go? I have a love/hate relationship with MFP, and have used the site off and on over the course of at least 3 years I think. I'm back again with more resolve. I started doing Keto on Oct 1st. Joined a bunch of Facebook groups, and there is so many different opinions on there. It's real hard to know what to do. So I decided to just do me.
I weighed 220 on 10/1/17. Today (10/10/17), I weigh 212. I take it day by day. Some days are easy, some days are hard. I have not strayed from that way of eating, but it is hard. Last night I did my blood glucose, and it was 88! I've never been that low since I've been tracking it for the last 2 years! And my blood pressure, while usually not real high, was at 115/64. So, things are looking good.
So, that's me in a nutshell!

Replies

• PepsiAddict14
    PepsiAddict14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss so far! I'm with you there on the on again off again! I'm starting again with fitness pal and am trying out the community for the first time. I'd like to be your friend!
  • Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi! I tried to add you and for some reason I couldn't. I'll try again in a moment! Thanks for the note! We got this, right?