Looking for new friends that are new moms too!!

Options
Hey All!!

I am looking for new friends who just had a baby or a little one at home! I had my baby girl in Feb, still working on losing the baby weight but headed in the right direction! I have learned that you can never have too many friends or enough support!! :)

Replies

• amberbabb26
    amberbabb26 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! My baby is now 16 month and I'm now under my pregnancy weight 23 pounds. It can be done! Feel free to add me.
  • MoNiCaMaRieV
    MoNiCaMaRieV Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hi! you can add me if you like..my babies aren't that small anymore =/ I have a 7 yr old boy and a almost 3 yr old girl.. im always looking for others to add that are mommies too
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too! My second daughter is 3 months old and I have 15lbs of baby weight to lose.
  • gr8tstump
    gr8tstump Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My baby is 9 months. Im also on track to get back to my prebaby size!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Can Dad's apply?

Our 2nd was born 3 1/2 months ago, on 5/10/13 (our oldest is oly 20 months, so we have a busy schedule).
  • LauraLouFace
    LauraLouFace Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just had my second boy on July 6th (my first is 2 years old) Feel free to add me as well!
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 and a 1 year old. Feel free to add me.
  • mollychanel
    mollychanel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just had a little girl in Feb too!! Still have 10lbs to loss to get back to my pre- preg weight but I really need to lose about 30lbs. I'm breastfeeding and my supply is dependent on my calories, im trying to make sure my calaories are healthy but its hard. I'm one of those people that done loss weight while breastfeeding ????.
    Sorry for the rambling. ???? Please add me.
    Good luck everyone.
  • Tashianac
    Tashianac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!!

My son will be 1 in Septemeber (I also have a 7 yr old). I got down 8 pounds past my pre pregnancy weight. I was so motivated even though it was oly 8 pounds because I could actually feel it an see it. well....... I have gained those 8 pounds back!!!! :cry: I went on vacation to Mexico back in May and when I got back I got off track. So now Im working on my goal of 150. I NEED MOTIVATION!!! :smile: feel free to add me ladies, lets motivate each other.
  • EASTCOASTNB
    EASTCOASTNB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i also had a baby boy in february...ive put on 90 lbs with the pregnancy and and struggling everyday with this extra weight.
    add me
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have an 8month old little guy.
  • jnaimurphy
    Options
    hay im a mom :smile: