Controversy Surrounding DS Craze

Options
So I'm almost finished with my second container of Craze pre-workout supplement and this comes out....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/25/bodybuilding-supplement-designer-matt-cahill-usa-today-investigation/2568815/

There's tons of stuff flying around out there about it now on various forums and blogs, including a statement by Driven Sports that their product does not contain any illegal stimulants and that independent tests have proven this. Nevertheless, this can't be good for business.....

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Caveat emptor......
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Caveat emptor......

Indeed!
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I can't believe human beings take stuff like this. It looks like something that should be in your dad's garage right next to the motor oil and wasp spray. Just look at what's in it and tell me if it makes you a healthier person:

Creatine Monohydrate Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous) L-Citrulline
    Dendrobex (Dendrobium Extract) (Stem) (Concentrated For Alkaloid Content Including Dendrobine Dendroxine Dendramine
    B-Phenylethylamine NN-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine And NN-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine) B-Phenylethylamine HCl
    Citramine (Citrus Reticulata Extract) (Fruit) (Concentrated For N-Methyltyramine Content) Caffeine Anhydrous
    Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1

USADA found illegal amphetamines in the product and yet it still went on to be a top seller.

Want the best pre-workout? Go to bed before 10pm and get 8+ hours of sleep, hydrate yourself, eat some carbs (fruit).
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have taken Craze a few times. 1-1.5 scoops works fine. I don't have that "jacked up/raring to go" feeling. It only has 80-90 grams of caffeine per scoop.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I took a couple scoops and it felt like speed. too many stims and not enough caffeine.