Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How's everyone

2»

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Not great @Flipflopgagurl , not great. I got to work early and I'll have to stay late but the gas station gave me a free mug for being a freak so I guess it's not all bad.

Tell me more about this mug

dp75x9n5iqnr.jpg

Apparently I spend a lot of money there

Why is the nail on your ring finger shorter than the others?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Not great @Flipflopgagurl , not great. I got to work early and I'll have to stay late but the gas station gave me a free mug for being a freak so I guess it's not all bad.

dp75x9n5iqnr.jpg

Pinky nail is for snorting coke

BTW, I think the cup they meant to give you was this:

x354-q80.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member

dp75x9n5iqnr.jpg

Pinky nail is for snorting coke

BTW, I think the cup they meant to give you was this:

x354-q80.jpg

7fq0q9ae8cq1.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Not as well as it could be. Let me tell you about all my ailments.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    newmeadow wrote: »
    It's Wednesday how are y'all doing?

I'm only going to go as far back as my current problem takes me, which is roughly November. It was my first year in college and was supposed to be a great time and a time of growing. Needless to say, it wasn't. Around November my grades started slipping and I couldn't bring it out of me the ability to pull them back up. I ended the semester poorly. After a long difficult talk with my parents they decided to give me another chance to fix myself and my grades. I found some hope and was very excited, I had a plan set and everything to ensure I was successful.

Everything was going well until around April when everything started getting very accelerated and I felt the pressure building up. I sought out no help with much of anything. Eventually the pressure was too much to handle and I chose to take care of my stress in a very poor way: by escaping via drinking or any other means necessary, I also lost all motivation. Setback upon setback further hurt my efforts and by the end of the semester I was in a panic, looking for anything to help me out of the hole I was in. The situation looked very bleak but I still kept faith into finals week. Yet to no avail the worst happened: I ended the year very poorly and most likely am kicked out of the university as a result, costing my parents lots of money, myself a large amount of my mental stability, and my siblings constantly worrying about me. Now after all this my dad insists I should join the military to reshape my attitude, which I have no problem with other than I would get really homesick but that's beside the point. I'm just so frustrated at myself for constantly making the wrong decisions, not foreseeing the consequences and hurting my family along with myself. It has pushed me to the point of nearly breaking but I chose to hold on and not let it get the best of me as I know life has plenty to offer.

At this point I'm feeling so lost and out of control with anything in my life. I feel so stuck and horrible and all this guilt won't stop eating away at me.

I don't know what to do and just want some assurance.

Just going by the wording of the above post, sounds like your hinting at substance abuse. You don't have to confirm or deny it. It's a very personal issue. But if there's something you're doing that you want to stop doing permanently and forever, buy this book - Rational Recovery: The New Cure For Substance Addiction by Jack Trimpey.

Naw, I'll pass.