Feeling tired

Options
Didn't sleep that well today. I always eat like crap when tired. So tonight at work is going to be challenging. But I just need to keep focusing on my goal. Hope everybody is having a great.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I find planning and preparing meals in advance helps - if I have my food worked out and made, I'm not likely to eat other things.
  • NatashaWaugh1987
    NatashaWaugh1987 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Message me I have some great ideas for u!

Why not share your wonderful ideas with the class?

Hi! So I started on isagenix about a month ago and what i like with them is that they have all kinds if different products to help with different issues you could be facing. Before starting with Isa I was super sluggish and had no energy to get through my day so imagine trying to do a workout. I love their energy system the coffee, the eshot and the ionix. Its not for everyone (which was why I suggest a private message) but definitely works for me. It has honestly saved me from my rutt. I try to incorporate a workout every day which would never have happened before. I have hypothyroidism so I am always tired. Add in managing a business and running after a toddler and you got me beat lol. Anyways if ever feel free to message me. I'm not here to push anything I just really like to share what this system has helped me do.
  • Dags333
    Dags333 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thats the key girl keep focused and ditch that crap food . Meal prep with clean food and you will feel a huge difference .never give up