On the Making for a New Life

Options
Hi, I've been around for proximally around 3 years on this app, but I've never tried knowing new people around here hahah. I hope I get to know some new friends or loyal companions that will accompany me trough this journey; that will make it even better :) Im doing a change in my life from an obese young gal to a healthy active girl, I hope I can be of help or support to anyone, or maybe a friend witch will be a support in the hard times :)

Replies

• AusManok74
    AusManok74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey, I hope that works out for you! I've been here for over a year and currently have two friends lol. I'm trying to get more active in the community also, so feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm sure there are plenty of others on here who would be keen to support you as well.
  • littlekym2
    littlekym2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've only been on 5 days but am losing pretty quickly. I gained about 30 lbs mostly from prescriptions. I have finagled my rx list with my doc's ok and am seeing a nutritionist now. I am on a low carb high fat diet and it is working wonders! I have some serious health issues that I am battling with but losing weight can only help me so Im doing everything I can do to help myself as much as I can! It would be great to meet some people on this site.
  • GaryMilan2017
    GaryMilan2017 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there would like to support you.making the decision is the first step.