I'm back with a new goal of 60 lbs to lose!

Options
Hello! On June 24th I received a kidney transplant and gained 20 lbs on the same day. I lost the 20 lbs in about a month, only for it to quickly come right back. (thanks prednisone!) I started walking slowly in July for 15 min a day, and am now up to about 45 min a day. My body aches but I haven't lost, only gained. I'm up 6 lbs since I started but it feels like 20! I had RNY 5 years ago but overeating has never been a problem, just bad choices. I stay between 1500 and 1800 cals, and have an excess of no more than 200. I weigh myself in kgs because it makes me feel better lol! Soooo... This weekend I hit my highest since RNY at 118.2 kg. Today I'm at 116.9 kg. Just around a 2 lb difference. My goal is to get back down to 84 kg or 187 lbs, my lowest. That's roughly 60 lbs. (who says grownups don't need math!?) So I'm looking for friends that have the same goals, desire to be athletic but reeeaaally aren't (yet!) and are committed (enough to still be reading this!) to living a healthy lifestyle forever. I'm not in this just for the weight loss, I'm in this so I don't lose my precious new kidney! Thanks for reading! ❤️

Replies

• luciemarieleduc
    luciemarieleduc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    im in, I have more to you to lose but I am the same page on the reeeaaally not athletic yet and starting slowly.
    I am boosting my motivation this morning with the success stories, and gurl? oh we got this this time! this is out time to shine!
    :) add me up