Becoming addicted to smelly things

Options
124»

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Leather

There is nothing sexier than leather smell. Everytime I get a new Frye bag, driving with it in the passenger seat is almost distracting.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Leather

There is nothing sexier than leather smell. Everytime I get a new Frye bag, driving with it in the passenger seat is almost distracting.

The smell and feel on skin. If only leather fitted sheets were a thing.

For myself I prefer spicy or clean over flowery scents and no mass market scents right now. Something with anise makes me feel a little sassy, so I only wear that for a night out. Men's cologne - also prefer spicy, kind of "dark" scents. Patchouli and spices. There was a consultant that worked in my office for a while that smelled like the definition of masculinity - spicy, strong, just this side of over powering. I wish I would have asked him what he wore but I tried to keep my distance so I wouldn't suddenly find my face buried in his neck.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Leather

what about fresh new leather restraints?

You know it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    fresh cut grass... on a football field

&. rain

but not together

• beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Mostly I wear my own essential oil blends. My favorite is intended to evoke the scent of opening a beehive on a summer day. Another one I wear l lot is patchouli, geranium, cedar and citrus.

I love scents, and used to make soap, which I sold at craft fairs. Some of my favorites for soap are blackberry sage, a knockoff of D&G Light Blue and endless variations on sandalwood.

I don't wear much commercial perfume tho I occasionally wear Chanel 19.