Challenge competition to motivate weight loss during holidays (15 or 20 pounds)

Options
LovingMe0587
LovingMe0587 Posts: 121 Member
Hey my lovely fitness pals!

The holidays are when most people gain a lot of weight. So I wanted to start a challenge to help motivate me and any of my lovely fitness pals who would like to join me in not letting the holidays interfere with our weight loss goals.

So the way it works is; we will have 2 teams. Team A will be losing 15 pounds and Team B will be losing 20 pounds. I will be the Captain of Team B and my good friend Tfloyd4877 will be the captain of Team A. We will start October 30th and end on January 4th. Our weigh in will be every Monday and I will let you know which team won each week. On January 4th (last day of challenge/competition) I will give the final count on which team won the overall challenge/competition.

If you wish to participate please let me know between now and October 29th by commenting below which team you would like to join. Also, October 30th will be the 1st weigh in. So on that date comment your starting weight and your team. The following weigh-in weeks (every Monday) you will put your team, weight of the previous week, your current weight, and the amount of pounds you either loss, gained, or maintained.

If you have any questions please let me know. I am looking forward to having a friendly competition and motivating one another to lose weight.

Replies