Plant Based Vegan

Options
Hi anyone also a vegan on a lifestyle change for better health . Looking for support and friendship

Replies

• tomaattikastike
    tomaattikastike Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian and practically vegan, and have been for many years - I do eat food with milk or eggs from time to time when I am out, I'm vegan at home. I'll send you a request :)
  • zingeber
    zingeber Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You can add me! - open diary, but so you know in advance, I'm gradually transitioning which means many days are vegan but if my roommates make meat lasagna, I'll still eat it. There's also a Happy Herbivores group with a similar friends thread if you want
  • KendraAllegra
    KendraAllegra Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I am vegan. Was vegetarian for 5 years and made vegan transition back in August. Would live to connect. Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • fly_1
    fly_1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan of 2 years this month :) I initially made the change because it made my living situation more convenient, but I stuck with it because I looove vegan food and I believe it makes a lot of sense ethically. I recently started tracking macros in order to lose a small amount of weight. I get recipes/inspiration from https://reddit.com/r/vegan1200isplenty/