New here Keto

Options
I am doing low carb. Its my first time. I would love to have support and share our progress

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    @Hannahes25 there are several similar threads that you may fine helpful posted by new people in the last few days. I have been Keto for 3 years now and still learning reasons to keep doing it going forward. Being 66 with a lot of health issues due to eating macros wrong for me three years ago I found I had dug a deep hole health wise. Keto is slowly helping me climb out of that hole.

Best of success with Keto and remember Keto does not mean the same to all people hence a lot of confusion on the subject I have personally found.
  • david2015business
    Options
    @Hannahes25 welcome! What are uour goals? Staying away from carbs is alittle difficulty in todays world but i believe in you! Please share your goals and progress as i am interested in hearing.
  • jelizabeth713
    jelizabeth713 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    @Hannahes25 Add me :smile: I've been keto for 5 months, down 22 lbs. now I'm more modified keto and maintaining. Anyone who would like to add me or message me about keto feel free :smiley:
  • RayRay8204
    RayRay8204 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also doing Keto, right now its like keto for beginners.. I just started on the 10th, with a wk in I will be starting the gym on Monday & starting slow, with a 3 day a wk workout schedule.. What I enjoy most, is that you can have certain yummy things which makes meal planning a bit more fun.. Would love to share recipes and support! Add me up
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Low carb since March. Tough at first but now I don't even second think passing up the fries, pizza, chips and sweets. Feel free to add me.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out although it is not the only LCHF themed group in MFP:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • jens_fitness
    jens_fitness Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How do u add friends on here?
  • MinuitMinuet
    MinuitMinuet Posts: 156 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    How do u add friends on here?

Click their name on the post. When it brings up their pic, click their name on the pic. Then click the blue guy with the + sign beside him.