5 weeks in! :)

Options
I have always been an avid " water" drinker trying to get in the excess of at least a gallon a day. I got in the bad habit of using the drink mixes added to my water. One day 5 weeks ago I cut everything out and ONLY drink water (I do have one small cup of coffee each AM with a Tbs creamer and couple splenda packets) I notice that I do not crave sweets like I used to and I am not yawning all the time, I was to the point where I could barely keep my eyes open on my morning commute and I don't have that now. So if you use those....STOP! :)

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You experimented to find what worked for you. That's great!

Someone else might find that the drink mixes are just the thing for them to, for example, stay away from drinking so much sugary cola. It may be a good habit for them.

There's no one true way. We each need to find our own balance. Some may benefit from STOP and others from GO GO GO! I love reading through the forum posts to see how different things work for different people for ideas of different things to try.

Thanks for sharing your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!