Health Journey Friends!

Options
Hi all, name is Shane! Been working on my weight and health for well over a year now and have lost just over 50lbs through the support of my family and close friends. I didn't realize there was a way to get in touch w/ the MyFitnessPal community so I'm trying it out now! I'd love to connect with others on the health journey, regardless of the means (keto/calorie counting/intermittent fasting/vegan/vegetarian). I'm slowly learning what's good for my body and trying to incorporate that into my lifestyle so really just looking to meet like minded people! I've been on the keto craze for a few months now and have seen great results, but am curious how others are approaching their health and what benefits they've seen. Looking forward to hearin' from y'all!

Replies

• cbrynlee1703
    cbrynlee1703 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Shane! My name is Christy and I too am on my weight loss journey. Still a ways to go, but I have found success in different ways. However, now I am doing a low carb / calorie count to help keep track of what I am in taking on a daily basis. I also, exercise 5 times a week with cardio and HIIT (high intensity interval training). It’s always great to have a support group and it sounds like you have a supportive family. Congrats on losing 50 lbs so far! I would love to support you in your weight loss journey!