Lose 100+ lbs overnight!

Options
Half_Bruin
Half_Bruin Posts: 56 Member
edited October 2017 in Motivation and Support
Not possible you say? Well, hear me out. The scale doesn't represent all the weight we carry with us. The weight we don't see directly impacts the weight we do. So, how do you lose the 100+ lbs overnight? You ditch the negative person in your life. You know the one I'm talking about. The one that takes, takes, and takes but provides very little when you're need. The one that uses you like a real life version of "The Giving Tree". Say goodbye to the people who don't provide positivity in your daily life. They serve as an impediment to improving your mental and physical health.

You deserve love, no matter your shape, size, or color. You deserve to be respected. You deserve to be appreciated. You deserve to be happy. I am sending strength and positivity to all those who struggle with saying goodbye to those toxic people who weigh you down in life. I know it's easier said than done, but I hope today is the day you look in the mirror and say; "I deserve better!" Ditch the dead weight (even if they weigh less than 100 lbs).