Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Aloha from Hawaii

Hi,
I started to use MFP a couple of years ago but I never wrote here so....
I'm Lara, born and raised in Italy but I live in honolulu from last year and I play in a college tennis team. I' m 5'6' x 139 pounds, pretty fit, but I'm always trying to improve my condition. Right now I' m eating around 1500 calories every day but I lift 5 times a week plus tennis multiple hours per day 6/7 and hiking or outdoors activities during the week end. I should eat more but I have a big problem every Saturday, I need to have a MASSIVE cheat day, no matter how much I eat during the week. On Saturday or Sunday I can eat 5000/6000 calories, I don't even count cause it will be too much....but I feel that this is stopping me to reach my best shape...any suggestion?

CIAO!

Replies

• Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    That averages out to 2000-2150 per day overall, which doesn't sound like too much considering your level of activity.
  • kls8080
    kls8080 Posts: 7 Member
    Damn 6-7 hours of tennis a day did I read that right or what?