Small NSV, but still a NSV =)

Options
Kassidi21
Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
So i started a new job this summer and as a server (it's an italian restaurant!) we have to wear white collared shirts and black pants, well since all of my black pants are pre weight gain i had to buy new ones.. I was really disappointed buying pants, because well, I HATE PANT SHOPPING but i finally found a pair 6 sizes larger than I used to wear that fit.. Well I've lost 10 lbs in the last month and a half and I am going to have to go pant shopping again because the pair I bought is TOO BIG!! And by too big i mean I can put them on and take them off without undoing any buttons or unzipping them! =D The new shirt I bought is also really baggy haha but it's the only one i have that fits my chest, which seems to have not really shrunk too much! =P Still a little scared to see how close I am to fitting into any old dress pants, so I'll stick with my too big ones and use them as motivation to get down to the old size!

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for needing to purchase new pants!
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    Excellent!
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    That is great! I think clothing fitting better/getting too big is even better than the scale going down. Well done :smile:
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That is great! I think clothing fitting better/getting too big is even better than the scale going down. Well done :smile:

Totally and whole-heartedly agree!
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone =):flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!