Are you a zumba sucess story?

Options
brianafaye2
brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
I recently bought zumba exhillerate, and I would love to see some sucess stories for an extra boost of motivation! :)

Replies

• sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well, I am on the road to being one!! I started Zumba a year ago... I now do 3-4 classes a week! I love every single class!! Good luck! Zumba love!!
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I became addicted to Zumba in November and haven't stopped since. :) I go 3-4 times a week and just love it! I've lost 47.4lbs to date and mostly because of Zumba. It's such a FUN workout! I plan on becoming an instructor when I get to my goal weight.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I lift and do Zumba.

I'm now a Zumba instructor and love passing on that passion of dance to others.

I personally don't like the DVD combos even though I own them. But again, that's a personal preference.

If you can't make a live class- youtube.com is a helluva drug and has lots of videos.
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
  • melissahannah91
    melissahannah91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I lost 31 lbs doing Zumba, and these ladies have become part of a family... We help each other and lift each other up... There is nothing like a Zumba family....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!