Options
    Do you even ipad, MFP?

I'm guessing not.
    Seriously. Do you even? Not happy...
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    People will always resist change.

The old MFP interface was old and outdated. Surely you guys realise they update one thing at a time. There will probably be other changes over the coming weeks and months, so you had better get used to it!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Wow - I like it. The colors are the same. My bar isn't red and if it does turn red, I'll like that. I think. At least its a visual that I'm going off the deep end of my calories. And I don't have anything sliding off my screen. But I'm not on a gadget to read the website. Thank you MFP! Keep the update!
  • zephyrq
    zephyrq Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a 24inch display, please let me use it. 4 inches of white space on the left, and 6 inches on the right, I feel like I'm viewing things on a 15 inch CRT. (admittedly the old design was outdated, but this feels like a new-outdated site instead of an old one)
  • BobbieInCA
    BobbieInCA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I like to make corrections or changes sometimes, so I copy (control C) after I preview, then delete the post. After that, I paste it (control V) and change before I add it again. Too many steps, but at least it works!
    My wish list includes being able to delete some of the duplicate food items on the "recent" list. Also, being able to see what our friends write on a topic. They inform us that someone commented on a post, then we have to scroll through a dozen pages to see what they say about something. Why bother to tell us?
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    We aspies don't like change. I'm having palpitations here! Mild panic has washed over me! :sad: :grumble: :noway:

Just be angry, then move on to condescending.
  • lcyfrn
    lcyfrn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    OMG, I trusted you MFP!!!!
    funny-gif-girl-office-fall_zps76a97712.gif

Haha omg, laughing so much!
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Why noo like button? :sick: I am not a fan of the "upgrade"
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    beyondmywildestdreams Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Why is everything leaning to the left? I get sea-sick easily and this left-hand alignment is uncomfortable. :sick:

Agreed^^
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    People will always resist change.

The old MFP interface was old and outdated. Surely you guys realise they update one thing at a time. There will probably be other changes over the coming weeks and months, so you had better get used to it!

Change is scary. It makes us fear the unknown. I think this requires a big hug session.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    oh lovely. it won't let me add food or exercise.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Redesigned site and they still haven't add a WHO to the quote box. I am disappoint.

Yea, this ^^ would be a nice feature, seems so primitive without that simple function IME. Also the ability to easily italicize, bold, etc. And a like button while they were at it. Oh and to notify us which threads we've been responded to in.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Redesigned site and they still haven't add a WHO to the quote box. I am disappoint.

Yea, this ^^ would be a nice feature, seems so primitive without that simple function IME. Also the ability to easily italicize, bold, etc. And a like button while they were at it. Oh and to notify us which threads we've been responded to in.

gah what do you think is disneyland...were lucky they let us use every letter in the alphabet

although i do think hilarity would ensue if we couldnt use the letters q,e,y,f,u, and z.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    This leftness must stop!

The colors are too facebook for me. I liked the light blue.
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    They got rid of the water glass over filling :sad: that was my favorite part!
    Yes it being not centered is playing with my head and my routine clicking spots aren't in the same places!
  • Granville_Cocteau
    Granville_Cocteau Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The very first thing I want to see is the news feed. With the new design, to get to the feed, I have to scroll down through a big picture of myself (which I don't want to see) and resist the urge for my eye to go upper right to a bunch of forum topics of little relevance to me.

Way to go, "user experience design" team!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Still on hold with Skynet. They're now playing a rousing rendition of "I Saw The Sign" by Ace of Base.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    As much as I hated the blue heads - I dislike the gray ball heads even more! Everyone will need to have a real picture now.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lx1cab3jAS1qln1bho1_250.gif
    You're not the only one. Check out all the threads in the "need help" forum.