Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. @Lovetocompete.

You outed yourself!

200.gif
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Redheads are the shiz. Jessica Rabbit, Cheryl from Riverdale, Isla Fischer, Emma Stone...
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Mmhmmm
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I adore dark red hair, have tried to dye mine that colour before but I haven't been able to achieve a nice dark shade
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I adore dark red hair, have tried to dye mine that colour before but I haven't been able to achieve a nice dark shade

You're a Beautiful Blonde though!!! :love:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Thanks lady!
    I have always wanted black or dark red hair...I may need to invest in a good wig!!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options

Thanks lady!
    I have always wanted black or dark red hair...I may need to invest in a good wig!!

Do you know when I was growing up my Mom hated my hair! I think she was a little bit prejudice and probably hated my Father too, so at 10 or 11 she started dyeing my hair black! It wasn't until after I got married and left her house that I could let my hair grow out and embrace my natural color! I had to cut off 20" of hair at one point to be rid of the black!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options

Thanks lady!

Do you know when I was growing up my Mom hated my hair! I think she was a little bit prejudice and probably hated my Father too, so at 10 or 11 she started dyeing my hair black! It wasn't until after I got married and left her house that I could let my hair grow out and embrace my natural color! I had to cut off 20" of hair at one point to be rid of the black!

Wow! That's insane! I'm glad you're free now!

Mutual Ginger Love <3:)<3
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

Thanks lady!

That's terrible! There are so many redheads in my family that I'm not an exception: both grandmas, an aunt, both of my parents and both brothers. All have a different shade of red too. People that know my extended family were surprised that both my kids have dark, dark brown hair.
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Its funny, Ive noticed most people either love the look or hate it. Not many people are indifferent! I personally think Redheads are a great choice if you have mastered the skill of sleeping with one eye open. Yeah, stereotype :)
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. @Lovetocompete.

You outed yourself!

Lol right?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Redheads are the shiz. Jessica Rabbit, Cheryl from Archie, Isla Fischer, Emma Stone...

Fify
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Meh. They are overrated really.
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Meh. They are overrated really.

Nah we are awesome!