I am back

I had lost 67 pounds before with my fitpal. But I have had a desk job for the past two years and eventually gave up journaling. I gained about half of it back. I had done a weight loss challenge and the people that won just did simple eating changes and more moderate exercise changes. I busted my butt 4 hours of aerobics and night walks after dinner. Strength classes all types of hard work. Now I am finding ways to eat healthier at work that's the biggest challenge. Planning my meals is critical to my success. I am commuting to an hour of swimming nights I work and weights and bike the 3 days a week I have off. I work 4-10s at a desk job. I walk a little on my lunch like 15 minutes cause I have to go through security scanning my card and elevators and log back on my computer in exactly 30 minutes from when I left. I am hoping I learned from the past two weight loss challenges. I won money before but I want to smash it this time. I am starting with a ketonic diet. I will see if I am more successful and if it shakes things up. I did a super low fat one last time and lots of green smoothies green leafy veggies mostly. I want to start seeing results I weighed in yesterday

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,576 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me