Help me!!!

Options
bree_7
bree_7 Posts: 52 Member
Im new to this, I only have my mom as a friend on here. I need help to stay on top of this. I am going to try to make this a habit. I need to know why I cant loose weight as fast as I was. I am all over the board: up down around. I am on a mission: mission impossible--> i think not.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    As you lose weight, your maximum rate of loss decreases, almost by mathematical predictability. There is nothing you can or should try to do about that, except accept it, and be patient.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Just keep pushing and don't do it to lose weight, but to be healthy.

I'm going to send you a friend request. Let's motivate each other!
  • Panthers_Nation
    Panthers_Nation Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not linear... water retention depends on what foods you eat, how much you worked out... time of month, etc - as long as you are consistent in your tracking, and optionally getting in some decent exercise, the weight will come off.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    bree_7 wrote: »
    Im new to this, I only have my mom as a friend on here. I need help to stay on top of this. I am going to try to make this a habit. I need to know why I cant loose weight as fast as I was. I am all over the board: up down around. I am on a mission: mission impossible--> i think not.

Your profile says you have 47 lbs to lose, so you should be expecting to lose @ 1 lb per week. Log accurately and consistently, check that you are using correct entries in the database, and consider using a food scale for at least a couple of weeks - it can really help you see where you are missing calories. Good luck :drinker:
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Trust the math, calorie deficit equals weight loss. You can friend me if you like