-18.4 kg and possibly counting.

Options
standout00
standout00 Posts: 123 Member
edited October 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
I started on the Jenny Craig on 20/03/17. I'm on the Jenny Craig diet since 20/03/17 until present. So far in 7 months, 3 weeks and 5 days I've lost 18.4 kg. On the 04/03/17 I weighed in at 99.1 kg. Back then I used to wear size 22 bottoms and size 18 tops. Now I'm a size 14 on the top and a size 16-18 depending on if the clothes are made in China or 100% made in Australia in which case I fit into size 16. Weight wise now I'm 80.7 kg!! Before I used to exercise only about 2-3 times a week. Even 3 times a week was hard for me at the time... Now I exercise 3-4 times a week and eat healthy. I drink lots of water as well...

Before starting on Jenny Craig my diet was terrible! Chips, hot chips, hot chocolate (a lot!!),lollies, chocolate (I could literally eat a whole block in one go!!), Nutella by the tablespoon!! I also ate junk food from Macdonald's, I drank coke 1-2 times a day!!
On top of all that my portion sizes were massive plus a lot of butter as well...

I'm happy with my weight for now however I want to lose 4.7 kg until I reach my final weight goal of 76 kg.

If anyone wants to see a recent photo of me you can see it in my profile!!

P.S. I'll keep you updated as I lose more weight.