Re-joined yesterday - Need all the motivation i can get!

Options
Hi all - I re-joined yesterday and need some motivational friendlies to keep me focussed - my will power is lacking in 'power' :smile: I lost weight (2.5st) a few years ago and MFP kick started it - but there is more to lose now and I have such a sedentary lifestyle so need to start getting active or the 5 stone (equal to my 9 year old child!! :neutral: ) will be with me forever...... so best foot forward - I can do this :smiley:

Replies

• lorrainebenj51
    lorrainebenj51 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi to you to n welcome back.
    Great app to keep you focused and alot of likeminded people here to conect with.. we all hv a journey and can get there together lets do this
  • louell77
    louell77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi to you to n welcome back.
    Great app to keep you focused and alot of likeminded people here to conect with.. we all hv a journey and can get there together lets do this

Couldn't agree more - once I have my head around logging everything again it should become easier.....I need to be more active - I'm very uncomfortable with my weight at the moment so I need to make some changes, however small. I think I could do with a challenge - like number of steps in a day, just to get me started.
  • lorrainebenj51
    lorrainebenj51 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Do u use a fit bit it syncs with this app n is great for entering in to step challenges and u get reward badges and u can conect with others along the way..a great tool to keep u moving
    Looking forward to hearing yr progress
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You don't need motivation, you need dedication