Vague thread

Options
189111314674

Replies

  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Who are you?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Who are you?

    You're required to sing that one out

    :laugh:
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Is it necessary to have a Monday EVERY week?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Please. Just stop.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    i am so lost its like the whole entire chit chat is vague thread -.-

    I don’t get what you’re saying
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    i am so lost its like the whole entire chit chat is vague thread -.-

    I don’t get what you’re saying

    seea vague thread!

    I feel like we have a language barrier.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I always read this as vagina thread and I about break my arm clicking on it.

    But then, alas, there’s hardly anything about vaginas in here.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I always read this as vagina thread and I about break my arm clicking on it.

    But then, alas, there’s hardly anything about vaginas in here.

    ...or is there?

    I’m going to go back through and read everything as though it is.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    i am so lost its like the whole entire chit chat is vague thread -.-

    It's becoming self-aware...

    Makes this post more creepy
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I always read this as vagina thread and I about break my arm clicking on it.

    But then, alas, there’s hardly anything about vaginas in here.

    ...or is there?

    I’m going to go back through and read everything as though it is.

    Especially the ones about you

    But it’s a vague vagina thread, how do I know which ones are about mine?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I always read this as vagina thread and I about break my arm clicking on it.

    But then, alas, there’s hardly anything about vaginas in here.

    same with me on guys friend thread i read it as gays

    You can’t click on it fast enough? Or it doesn’t have enough about vaginas?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I always read this as vagina thread and I about break my arm clicking on it.

    But then, alas, there’s hardly anything about vaginas in here.

    same with me on guys friend thread i read it as gays

    You can’t click on it fast enough? Or it doesn’t have enough about vaginas?

    bahaha! i just read it wrong :D:D:D

    I’m telling you, it’s that damn language barrier. :smirk:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I always read this as vagina thread and I about break my arm clicking on it.

    But then, alas, there’s hardly anything about vaginas in here.

    ...or is there?

    I’m going to go back through and read everything as though it is.

    Especially the ones about you

    But it’s a vague vagina thread, how do I know which ones are about mine?

    All the ones that mention teeth

    You laugh, but my lovers.. they do not.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    0gnon72jha86.png
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Now that I know that, it may just change things
This discussion has been closed.