Replies

• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have it any other way
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I have so many more important things to worry about.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I think that some of you who are married should get off MFP before your "crush" gets out of hand

Nah. they have to lie and say it is just harmless flirting, until the picture start, then the risky talk, then it all comes out how unhappy and unsatisfied they both are in their marriages and how they were destined for each other, with the promise to meet. Video and Cybrz ensues and the feeling is electric and magical - neither has ever felt this way about anyone before. Then time continues to be fleeting, and they never meet and start noticing the other still flirting with others in the forums, as the newness and excitement start to dwindle. It get complicated, they both or either poofs their profile in embarrassment, swearing never to do it again. Then they come back as a new profile and tell everyone hello. They scour the Chit Chat forums, now ridiculing others for the mistakes they made, because they are better than that now. But still with an eye out for that next electrifying fix...

Or so I have heard.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    But what if they tell each other up front they aren’t leaving their marriage, start sending pics, risky talk, risky vids, they do meet up, it turns both of them on when they see the other flirting, the newness and excitement maybe dwindles but it’s replaced with real ness, they move to the same town, they help each other take risky pics to send to other mfp members, they have multiple kids but not with each other, they get Internet married and divorced 7 times only to go back to each other, one fakes their death only to come back as someone else and they fall in love again?

Sounds like Twue Wuv.

princess-bride-twue-wuv.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Electrifying, you say? And by fleeting, what are we talking, five minutes?

Shhhhhh....just let it happen...

7c6f37ea4cf18eb381b1558770395e68.gif

• Timshel_
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    ...could you just tell me if I regularly converse on the threads with these people?

First rule of Fight Club and all....

• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I made it...dont know but I did
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Sure you do, your just that awesome!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Don't. Do. It.