Vague thread

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I wonder what kind of hugs I'm getting now, a tight hug, a not so sure hug, a hug with a *kitten* grab, a hug with a kiss on the neck, so many kinds of hugs. I will never know...

There is a thread in fun and games... For all types of hugs

I rather not, I'm not that desperate yet :D:D

Bring antibiotics with you if you ever reach that point

And condoms :D

What is this? Fun and Games or Tindr? :D

I've had lots of fun and games on tinder...can't it be both?

Tindr scares the bejeesus out of me. Seriously, knowing my luck, I'd no sooner find someone I wanted to bone only to be murdered instead and end up on one of those "forensic files" type shows ten years down the road.

No thanks, I'll pass.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I wonder what kind of hugs I'm getting now, a tight hug, a not so sure hug, a hug with a *kitten* grab, a hug with a kiss on the neck, so many kinds of hugs. I will never know...

Tindr scares the bejeesus out of me. Seriously, knowing my luck, I'd no sooner find someone I wanted to bone only to be murdered instead and end up on one of those "forensic files" type shows ten years down the road.

No thanks, I'll pass.

Funny...a lot of people bash tinder but compared to the other apps i met 2 of the sweetest guys ever and we are still good friends ...and in general I met better quality off there lol
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »

No thanks, I'll pass.

Funny...a lot of people bash tinder but compared to the other apps i met 2 of the sweetest guys ever and we are still good friends ...and in general I met better quality off there lol

I just have terrible luck. Even when I'm not using an app for meeting people. I end up meeting a bunch of crazy people who need medication or therapy to help them out. :D

That's awesome that you've had luck with meeting people on Tindr who weren't just interested in boning, though. :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Way too much purple my friend, but your make up is on point
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options

No thanks, I'll pass.

I just have terrible luck. Even when I'm not using an app for meeting people. I end up meeting a bunch of crazy people who need medication or therapy to help them out. :D

That's awesome that you've had luck with meeting people on Tindr who weren't just interested in boning, though. :)

On all the apps i think that's most of their goals
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

No thanks, I'll pass.

On all the apps i think that's most of their goals

Clearly, I am not living up to my potential. :D
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I have no idea
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Ummm. Ok.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Blah
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I want to punch you square in your face. Or your junk.

Phwew. Not about me
This discussion has been closed.