Vague thread

Options

Replies

• Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Someone should create a woman's talk show called Vaguely Vagina the ladies can talk about chocolate and their feelings. Maybe cry over pictures of babies in buckets. :lol:

Who would watch it though? I'm pretty sure no one.

I would be okay with no one watching.... sometimes when I'm doing my makeup I narrate like I'm a youtube star.
    And when my kids are being dicks in the grocery store I always secretly pretend I'm a reality TV star and there are people worldwide commiserating with me over "kids these days".

TMI?

JTRAOI

I had to urban dictionary that.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Someone should create a woman's talk show called Vaguely Vagina the ladies can talk about chocolate and their feelings. Maybe cry over pictures of babies in buckets. :lol:

I don't know, I had not thought about it since it's a joke. :wink:

Of course it was. Real knee slapper. ;)

That's ok. We can't all have a sense of humor. :heart:

I know right. Not everyone is funny but at least they try, so that's cool. :flowerforyou:

So why exactly are you in a bad mood today? Because you sure seem like it. Would you find fault with a unicorn dropping a million bucks in your lap? Geez.
    Options

I would be okay with no one watching.... sometimes when I'm doing my makeup I narrate like I'm a youtube star.
    And when my kids are being dicks in the grocery store I always secretly pretend I'm a reality TV star and there are people worldwide commiserating with me over "kids these days".

TMI?

JTRAOI

Can you just tell the rest of us what it is then?

Just the right amount of info...
    Gawd thanks for asking. I felt my age there.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I know right. Not everyone is funny but at least they try, so that's cool. :flowerforyou:

So why exactly are you in a bad mood today? Because you sure seem like it. Would you find fault with a unicorn dropping a million bucks in your lap? Geez.

:laugh: You didn't like the flower?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

:laugh: You didn't like the flower?

I did. It was thoughtful, but I felt it was as phony as my heart was.
    Options

TMI?

JTRAOI

I’m so old I couldn’t remember the letters in the right order in order to urban dictionary

I copied and pasted lmao.
    My favorite kid this morning told me the top of my head was sparkly. He was referring to my gray roots. Im re-evaluating his favorite status now.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

TMI?

JTRAOI

Was... was it in there? I just took the letters Just The Right Amount Of Information
    Options

TMI?

JTRAOI

Was... was it in there? I just took the letters Just The Right Amount Of Information

IT WAS!
    Options

TMI?

JTRAOI

I’m so old I couldn’t remember the letters in the right order in order to urban dictionary

I copied and pasted lmao.
    My favorite kid this morning told me the top of my head was sparkly. He was referring to my gray roots. Im re-evaluating his favorite status now.
    I ordered some StriVectin and it came in the mail the other day. My daughter asked me what it was for. She’s very snarky and I didn’t want to tell her it was for my crows feet and give her ammo so I said “it keeps mommy pretty” to which she immediately replied “good luck with that”. I can’t even be mad.

And this is the future.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

TMI?

JTRAOI

IT WAS!

qclvh5kh63eb.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I know. I would be too reasonable.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Salads
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    So not worth it.
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    My boss walked into work today being a super *kitten*, as she gave me the nastiest look she tripped. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.