What's nunya?

Vague thread :wink:

It's short for nunya business.

Duh silly, I was setting you up to say it

You're welcome & thank you :blush:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I was up late learning stuff about things.
  • cee134
    Options
    I agree, it is very obvious you aren't who you say you are.
  • cee134
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Laying it on real thick. It will be fun to watch who you “catch” and how long it takes to see broken heart posts or sad song lyrics. There is a betting pool.

I generally think everybody at MFP is doing that to one extent or the other so I could never guess who this would be. Sounds like there's some real venus fly trap action here though. But when it plays out on plastic screens instead of in-the-flesh it's kind of weird to me because it isn't really real. I prefer my heart to be broken by someone I can actually slap with my purse in a crowded bar.

That’s why it is fun to watch. It isn’t real. And it usually only takes a day for the moving on part. However, I will say that the sad part is seeing the first timers go through it. They think it’s real. They haven’t yet experienced the “you are special” “you are different” honey traps. So their hurt is probably real. And I don’t like that. It’s just something a lot of people have to go through here on this site to realize ain’t nobody really give a *kitten* about them. Which is a weird thing for people to have to realize on a fitness site.

Today I learned that Trap means:

What one's friends up there on the sanctuary moon are walking into, as is one's Rebel fleet. Generally characterized by allowing the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator, and the said shield generator being safe from one's pitiful little band, due to the fact an entire legion of another's best troops awaits them.

Coincides with the deflector shield being quite operational when one's friends arrive. Also occurs when one has enemy ships in Sector 47. Often known to take place when that blast comes from the Death Star, leading one to believe that thing's operational.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I am still waiting for ANY of your replies to ANY forum comments to make sense at all. Thus, ending this post.

Ive even tried re-reading and trying to grasp what is being said thinking... maybe it's me. nope, its just nonsensical.
  • cee134
    Options
    I am still waiting for ANY of your replies to ANY forum comments to make sense at all. Thus, ending this post.

Ive even tried re-reading and trying to grasp what is being said thinking... maybe it's me. nope, its just nonsensical.

I get this one!
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Watch this; hold my beer...
This discussion has been closed.