Vague thread

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Wtf are you doing? Repeating the same mistakes?

Always
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Oh yeah? Well my cat thinks I am THE GREATEST PERSON ON EARTH. So there.

Your cat and I have something in common. :blush:

My 12 year old daughter is convinced I am ruining her life (I told her I needed to know all the details of her plans with friends like what time they were leaving and when she’d be home).

And my six year old said I was super mean the meanest ever because I won’t take him out for ice cream this afternoon.

I also was “omg sooo embarrassing” this morning because I waved to my 14 year old while he was standing by his soccer team.

And I’m “being super selfish” because I won’t let my 9 year old daughter use my phone to play with snap chat filters as I’m typing this.

It is also all my fault that my 12 year old son is playing xbox so much today because it’s too cold to go outside. Somehow my fault.

I am apparently an expert in doing embarrassing and mean things just by existing. ;)

Well, Mom upside down is WOW, as in WOW, look at those life ruining powers you possess! :lol:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. Im not taking that..
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    We will bring back the selfie thread tomorrow. In the mean time stay calm and just hang on to your selfies for a bit :smile:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    We will bring back the selfie thread tomorrow. In the mean time stay calm and just hang on to your selfies for a bit :smile:

That was extremely non vague

Truth. But I wanted to avoid a MFP apocalypse.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    It was my puppy, wasn't it?

Is it being used for evidence?

Your puppy was getting more attention than mine, so naturally I had to go into a jealous rage and destroy it. My b....
  • 81Katz
    Options
    It was my puppy, wasn't it?

Is it being used for evidence?

Your puppy was getting more attention than mine, so naturally I had to go into a jealous rage and destroy it. My b....

So for real, in the whole history of MFP, it actually was about 2 jealous btches? :lol:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Your overexposure is amusing
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    zns7241h4yn3.gif

Yup, im speechless
  • 81Katz
    Options
    I missed whatever. But it must involve the selfies thread because it was taken down. Ok for real, which one of you posted pics of your ruffled bloomers?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    I believe it was the Canadian gifs that did it in
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I believe it was the Canadian gifs that did it in

We are very sorry.
This discussion has been closed.