Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Sooooo veeeeeery thirsty.

hahaha not really. But for real...like, idk even what it is...losing a bunch of weight or what. I can literally feel testosterone coming back.

I've had enough of women tbh. Don't want another one.

I'm thirsty for life. And friends.

I think that's fine. My people know where I'm at.

My vagueness is working.

seriously though not weight or water thirsty at all. :wink:

Oh I'm definitely thirsty for friends and attention. Not in what I consider a bad way, though...just a human way...wanting to be alive way. I got married and kind of went from having 50 guy friends to NONE.

Close women friends as well. I was always the safe guy...won't hit on you guy so I was friends with all the cheerleaders. Good women friends in college, too.

Just...basically, used to be super social.

Then I got married...had kids, lived my 30s...everybody is off in a different place.

It's natural I think. People go their various ways.

But, this is why I advocate sports stuff...

instant team spirit.

I've my girls...I'm good with that. But I need to be fit and happy for them as well.

That means art, friends, sports...are things I need to search and actually find.

I can't clarify exactly what I am meaning without it being a dead giveaway.

That said, I am not thirsty for friends or attention, but understand what you are saying. You may never know what I am saying or commenting about, I don't hang here for the better part of day or night.. at least not like I used to. :wink:
  • RoxieDawn
    edited March 2018
    Options

hahaha not really. But for real...like, idk even what it is...losing a bunch of weight or what. I can literally feel testosterone coming back.

My vagueness is working.

Oh I'm definitely thirsty for friends and attention. Not in what I consider a bad way, though...just a human way...wanting to be alive way. I got married and kind of went from having 50 guy friends to NONE.

Close women friends as well. I was always the safe guy...won't hit on you guy so I was friends with all the cheerleaders. Good women friends in college, too.

Then I got married...had kids, lived my 30s...everybody is off in a different place.

instant team spirit.

I've my girls...I'm good with that. But I need to be fit and happy for them as well.

That means art, friends, sports...are things I need to search and actually find.

That said, I am not thirsty for friends or attention, but understand what you are saying. You may never know what I am saying or commenting about, I don't hang here for the better part of day or night.. at least not like I used to. :wink:

Oh I understand.

I decided to obsess about weight loss and getting in shape.

That may seem crazy...and it is...but lol it did work. At least the weight loss part so far...

Wake up? Think about weight loss.

What's for lunch? Something reasonable.

What's for dinner? Something reasonable.

Are you going for drinks? She can. You don't have to do that. You are still good at dancing. Have fun.

...it's a process. ^^^ that took me ALL of last year to figure out...really trying hard AF.

I look at it like a phase.

I plan to be fully engaged, make my accomplishment at the end...then leave.

And...in the meantime...really try to encourage the peeps just starting.

Peace and love to all my friends.

<3

But if I post next March as a matter of course I will be disappointed in myself. (edit, disappointed not disappointing lol)

Weight-loss is understandably a two-year thing if you really *kitten* up...which I did.

I see the goal of MFP to use it...then lose it.

If I am ever 205 and ripped I want to be permanently banned.

LOL on being permanently banned. You can ask to be banned and come back if you want to. I am not planning to ever leave, I think I will always log food here my exercise/fitness goals as it requires it or I can go overboard on food easy.

I do the diet/exercise every day as well. I met all my goals in the past 4 1/2 years and I am still here, I just do some of MFP engaging through the 'main' forums, but limit my time I spend. This place can consume a great deal of your time if you are willing to give it. :smile:.

eta: my spelling today is horrible. gahh :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    edited March 2018
    Options

My vagueness is working.

instant team spirit.

Oh I understand.

That may seem crazy...and it is...but lol it did work. At least the weight loss part so far...

Are you going for drinks? She can. You don't have to do that. You are still good at dancing. Have fun.

...it's a process. ^^^ that took me ALL of last year to figure out...really trying hard AF.

<3

But if I post next March as a matter of course I will be disappointed in myself. (edit, disappointed not disappointing lol)

Weight-loss is understandably a two-year thing if you really *kitten* up...which I did.

LOL on being permanently banned. You can ask to be banned and come back if you want to. I am not planning to ever leave, I think I will always log food here my exercise/fitness goals as it requires it or I can go overboard on food easy.

I do the diet/exercise every day as well. I met all my goals in the past 4 1/2 years and I am still here, I just do some of MFP engaging through the 'main' forums, but limit my time I spend. This place can consume a great deal of your time if you are willing to give it. :smile:.

:D I work better under pressure >:)B)

I think I just need personal deadlines.

"Fit by 40" didn't work.

Well...lol, how much older do I plan on getting? lololol

I turn 5 0 very soon. At least I was fit by 50, started when I was 45, its never too late to get started or start over. lol
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Whoops, forgot that *1*ugly one. :lol:
    But no really, it looked pretty that way.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Whoops, forgot that *1*ugly one. :lol:
    But no really, it looked pretty that way.

I see what you did there. trooth.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    0w93a2ynt2j5.gif

I am going to SCOUR mfp until I figure out what this is for

I hope i know, because i just made this face

PM me bb

It's my bald *kitten* head
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

My vagueness is working.

instant team spirit.

Oh I understand.

<3

:D I work better under pressure >:)B)

I think I just need personal deadlines.

"Fit by 40" didn't work.

Well...lol, how much older do I plan on getting? lololol

I turn 5 0 very soon. At least I was fit by 50, started when I was 45, its never too late to get started or start over. lol

You did a great job! You are in amazing shape.

I wish I had taken it seriously when I was 20, and then 30.

This time I'm not kidding.

When I was young I was strongish. I'll never be a bodybuilder or a powerlifter. But I will be in good shape. This year. Run and play with kids. Team sports. Individual sports.

Now or never.

I agree in general it's never too late...but I was on bad course...

I was out of bad years that I could come back from.

If we only had our 20's and 30's back. I am glad my 40's have milestones that I am proud of. Without giving anything away, bad course is understatement for myself... many long roads, detours and veering too far off the path to get it right.

You are doing very well and you will continue to do so. I like the do not stop attitude!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I was.. then was not.. now I am again...
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    It’s not real.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    thought maybe...but no.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    SSSSsssssssssssss...........