Vague thread

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    There’s a very thin line between having an opinion and saying what’s on your mind and just bein a plain old douche.

Who you calling old? :p

Morning Jen

Bwahaha. You always make me giggle.

Morning Ms. Jo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's like we are playing tug o'war all night, but if either one of us let go... We would lose our balance, so we complement each other and really do make a great team...
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Does anyone feel down? Cause, if you feel down I was sent an 11 minute and 13 second epic stand up skit that made me lolsnort, gigglesnort, pee my pants, ..twice,, and i wasn't even high.

I present to you Josh Wolf - My Best Practical Joke Ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksCk-Pf5tq0

DISCLAIMER: Some swearing an adult content (probably NSFW) and it's stand up comedy, so he might say offensive things. Sorry, no Woo button on YouTube for the weak but there is a down thumb so you got that option going for you which is nice.

@projectbradley OMG, this was the funniest freakin' thing I've seen in the longest freakin' time EVA! I literally smiled from the very beginning to the complete end. And laughed my *kitten* off all the way through it! If you have more of that darlin', gimme gimme!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Redrum
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Does anyone feel down? Cause, if you feel down I was sent an 11 minute and 13 second epic stand up skit that made me lolsnort, gigglesnort, pee my pants, ..twice,, and i wasn't even high.

DISCLAIMER: Some swearing an adult content (probably NSFW) and it's stand up comedy, so he might say offensive things. Sorry, no Woo button on YouTube for the weak but there is a down thumb so you got that option going for you which is nice.

@projectbradley OMG, this was the funniest freakin' thing I've seen in the longest freakin' time EVA! I literally smiled from the very beginning to the complete end. And laughed my *kitten* off all the way through it! If you have more of that darlin', gimme gimme!

It's questionably one of the funniest 11 minutes skits I've ever seen with MAYBE only being trumped by Louis C.K. for me. Like you, I was literally howling laughing. It's a good way to fix up a mood for sure!

If you enjoy stand up, Ricky Gervais is pretty decent and has a new special on Netflix. Ari Shafer, Joe Rogan, Tom Segura, Louis C.K, Dave Chapelle, all rad comics. <3<3
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options

It's questionably one of the funniest 11 minutes skits I've ever seen with MAYBE only being trumped by Louis C.K. for me. Like you, I was literally howling laughing. It's a good way to fix up a mood for sure!

If you enjoy stand up, Ricky Gervais is pretty decent and has a new special on Netflix. Ari Shafer, Joe Rogan, Tom Segura, Louis C.K, Dave Chapelle, all rad comics. <3<3

Also john mulaney is pretty funny and bo burnam has a couple good ones there too
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    469ejti5y78g.gif
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Redrum

Vague, but creepy :#
  • empresssue
    Options
    Full moon
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    You too hu? Now I don't feel so special lol
  • empresssue
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Full moon

Because that’s not vague and creepy! :#:D

It explains everything :wink:
  • empresssue
    Options
    Seriously? Like I want to get sucked into that "drama" again? No, just no.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Okey dokey then
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Seriously? Like I want to get sucked into that "drama" again? No, just no.

Just give them a candy bar next time they start up.

u3wo5w5g609t.jpg

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm questioning the intentions.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    1. I know you're reading this.
    2. Don't come around trying to find me again
    3. Strike 7, you're out.
    4. I didn't fully believe you about some things anyway.

Yeah! all of this ('cept, strike count = 4)
This discussion has been closed.