Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    Stop sending fr requests ffs..
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Be compassionate to others, so many people are hurting.

:+1:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Stop sending fr requests ffs..

But your cute and I’m lonely.

:smooched: you I'd accept 100 times..
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    They keep getting lose!?
  • SouthernCurves18
    SouthernCurves18 Posts: 621 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Why?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    giphy.webp

Thanks boo!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    You’re too late
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    8bnocyunrotp.jpg

You're not allowed to go.. :*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    8bnocyunrotp.jpg

haha. no, I'm not leaving. but that would be a good meme to leave on now that you mention it.

Good.. as one of my fave mfpers I'd have to hunt you down if you disappeared :smiley: lol..
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    8bnocyunrotp.jpg

haha. no, I'm not leaving. but that would be a good meme to leave on now that you mention it.

Good.. as one of my fave mfpers I'd have to hunt you down if you disappeared :smiley: lol..

She's bluffing here denny! She said this same thing and I left for awhile, she never found me. You're good here.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    8bnocyunrotp.jpg

She's bluffing here denny! She said this same thing and I left for awhile, she never found me. You're good here.

Ohh hush you .. I found you. I peeked in the window but you were busy with a bevy of beauties .. I figured eventually you'd come back when not so busy :laugh:
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    8bnocyunrotp.jpg

Ohh hush you .. I found you. I peeked in the window but you were busy with a bevy of beauties .. I figured eventually you'd come back when not so busy :laugh:

Those weren't beauties, they're blow up dolls and I sleep with them nightly. The bachelor life is a lonely one. :(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    8bnocyunrotp.jpg

Those weren't beauties, they're blow up dolls and I sleep with them nightly. The bachelor life is a lonely one. :(

:laugh: .. I have the perfect gif for this but I dont want @4legsRbetterthan2 to kick my butt :tongue:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Awwww
This discussion has been closed.