0vvb71g48jmy.gif
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    Where are you? I know you're watching :D

I'm watching just in case too

Oh she's gona pop up soon :D:D don't ya worry

Where were you flagged, anyways? I haven't seen any except in that humbug thread

Flagged and 2nd warning...someone obviously is after me and I really don't know why, I've been trying to be nice to people who isn't really nice to me...you should see that ;)

You would've gotten that warning from the flag, I bet. So that was probably just one incident that a mod decided to give you a warning for.

Ok thanks for clearing that out

If you already knew that, sorry - I just mean maybe no one's following you around flagging your posts.

I actually didn't know that, I'm kind of new here but it's also pretty easy to see who's not really fond of me here also...

Forget it. Thay suck. You're fun and sweet.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options

Where were you flagged, anyways? I haven't seen any except in that humbug thread

Flagged and 2nd warning...someone obviously is after me and I really don't know why, I've been trying to be nice to people who isn't really nice to me...you should see that ;)

You would've gotten that warning from the flag, I bet. So that was probably just one incident that a mod decided to give you a warning for.

If you already knew that, sorry - I just mean maybe no one's following you around flagging your posts.

I actually didn't know that, I'm kind of new here but it's also pretty easy to see who's not really fond of me here also...

"Ahhh...im sorry girl...you look better than me sooo""
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    jkou77 wrote: »

"Ahhh...im sorry girl...you look better than me sooo""

Haha hell no! You are adorable <3 I was just trying to say that some of the comments I've been receiving here and by seeing certain people following me around in threads it's kind of obvious to see who doesn't like me here. I may not be part of the "cliques" here and I'll never try to be, I'm perfectly ok where I'm at. Maybe it's my honesty or me telling it like it is. If people like me that's great! I love people and I adapt to anyone but if they don't I'm not gona lose sleep over it and I'm not going to pretend to be someone I'm not.

Ps: sorry to the grammar nazis for the grammar...i think I did pretty good for someone who is French

I'm part French too..we should start a French Fries clique

Oh thank you eyeballz ...sexy girl
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    If you say that one more time I am going to explode

Honor
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    Ok sexy eyeball girl??
  • KosmosKitten