1200-1500 Calorie Diet Peeps!

Hey Y'all!!

My goal everyday is to eat at least 1200 calories but not go over 1500 if your goal is similar and you would like meal ideas feel free to add me! Also feel free to follow me on INSTAGRAM ----> EVERLASTING_HEALTH if your curious to see the meals I cook! Best wishes on your journey! :)

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• iheartmy1dog
    iheartmy1dog Posts: 207
    I just glanced at the title and completely misread that and thought you were talking about Diet Pepsi lol
  • LOL I can see why you did at first glance! haha
  • I'm with you! My calorie allowance was at 1200 IF I wanted to lose around 1.5 pounds a week. I did well on that for a few days, and then realized how fatigued I felt, so changed my goals. So now I try to get 1200-1500 a day, and if I go over a bit, I just add those foods into the next days allowance! Good luck on this journey :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    I followed you on insta thanks!!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,042 Member
    I'm set at a goal of 1500, try to never go under 1200 and eat 90% home cooked from scratch meals. I don't have instagram, but always happy to friend others in the same boat.
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Yes, I'm on the same boat. I wish I could eat more but my body immediately gains weight when I go over 1500. I find we have to choose wholesome filling yet low cal foods. My favourites ate oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, berries, apples, nuts, grilled chicken, fish, squash and of course any veggies. I love fruit smoothies but calories add up quickly in those.

On a different note, I love the big fat cat above me, it makes me laugh.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    My goal is to eat 1500 calories each day that I don't exercise and up to 2500 calories on big lifting/cardio days. It is my goal to never go below 1200 and only eat that little if I plan on spurling the next day (preplanning).

I have no desire to lose LBM by eating too little.
  • Thank you!
  • LOL Same here girl and that cat is just adorable!