Back again .Need friends

Options
Hi everyone . i have not been on Fit Pal for quiet a while. I did log on for 4 years in a row and was very successful then i just went to pot and have put it all back on , i really really need to ose the flubber again , so if any one would like to be my friend feel free to add me

Replies

• clary0301965
    clary0301965 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back again after a year. But new to this here it's an emotional rollercoaster but this time around not giving up
  • ytorres35
    ytorres35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all- i am trying this new lifestyle and eating clean. Everyday is a challenge, but when i see the pounds come off it ia rewarding. Feel free to add me. Good Luck
  • stephanieclayton65
    stephanieclayton65 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Heather_J_May
    Heather_J_May Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too! I really want to succeed this time. We all can do this if we support each other. Please feel free to add me as a buddy
  • Outfielder16
    Outfielder16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...always love to have accountability buddies!!
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Add me OP and all y'all responding! I'd love more buddies too!
  • NiksGettingHealthy
    Options
    Anyone reading this can feel free to add me!! I am in serious need of motivation and need friends in the worst way! I can not get the hang of it again and I have a serious amount to loose! Just need some friends to keep me accountable so I can finally get this weight off!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am very active on here.
  • Rottweiler17
    Rottweiler17 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add I am active and post daily always looking for friends to motivate as well as motivate myself