Practical Jokes

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
edited October 2017 in Chit-Chat
So I decided that my office needed to play more practical jokes. My boss has a board on her door with motivational phrases and sayings pinned to it so yesterday I added one just to see how long it would taker her to notice. It said Live, Laugh, Lard. If she doesn't notice by Friday then this one is going up.
wco6hc7gcz20.png

Anyone doing any fun practical jokes they wanna share? I can always use fresh ideas.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    y4kb2cikan9c.jpg

and

hf60tieqb6a8.jpg
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    I tricked my ex into marrying me by getting pregnant. Then I slowly dismantled his entire life over the course of 18 years. It was hilarious.

Diabolical, remind me never to piss you off, it reminds me of South Park, when Cartman bought Scott Tennamens Pubes lol, one of my favorites.
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    y4kb2cikan9c.jpg

and

hf60tieqb6a8.jpg

Oh Man I love these!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Man, I sometimes miss my old firm. My current office is just not "fun" like that.

But at my old firm? We had so much fun.

Here's my favorite. One of my colleagues had a weird cat halloween bowl in his office. We made fun of him. He swore it wasn't his. He swore he wasn't into cats. For the next year or so, we:
    • placed random cat figurines in his office from time to time
    • drew a cat on his whiteboard
    • put a cat sticker on the bottom of his mouse so it wouldn't work (this one was extra awesome, because he didn't even figure it out and called IT and THEY immediately turned it over and said, "well, this here kitty cat is your problem.)
    • sent him a subscription to "Cat Fancy"
    • hung that poster of a kitten falling off a tree and saying "oh, *kitten*" on the back of his door

He never made the connection between our initial joke about his cat bowl and the constant cat jokes.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    We went to Spain for a batchelor party for my friend getting married. We booked his flight home for the day after all of ours - he wasn't aware until at the airport trying to check in for the return flight :D

He had to go and find a hotel for the night and fly home alone the next day lol
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    And this one time (at band camp) me and my neighbor, J, had played a harmless and not even that funny prank on another colleague. And one morning, when I got to work, all of the stuff in my office had been moved to J's office, and all of HER stuff was in mine. It must have taken him hours to do that the night before, but it was totally worth it. Funniest prank ever.
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    And this one time (at band camp) me and my neighbor, J, had played a harmless and not even that funny prank on another colleague. And one morning, when I got to work, all of the stuff in my office had been moved to J's office, and all of HER stuff was in mine. It must have taken him hours to do that the night before, but it was totally worth it. Funniest prank ever.

Thats hilarious, april fools one year my coworker took the boxes paper packs comes in and stacked them floor to ceiling in an arc shape so when I opened my door I was blocked and the boxes where stacked right along the swing of the door lol.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    For Halloween:

j7xl0h3da827.jpg

My mom did this to me, just me, had a carmel apple eating contest. Should have gotten suspicious when the cameras all came out
  • Grimmerick
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I also tinfoiled one of our doctors offices one year, he would always leave banana peels on random places on my car. I remember one time I was driving home and turned on the rear windshield wiper and there was a banana peel swinging back and forth.
  • melindaHAM0902
    melindaHAM0902 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    For Halloween:

j7xl0h3da827.jpg

My mom did this to me, just me, had a carmel apple eating contest. Should have gotten suspicious when the cameras all came out

I would forever hate onions after that lol
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    For Halloween:

j7xl0h3da827.jpg

yuk that would suck biting into that. well i'm lucky there's know one around me to be mean to me
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    For Halloween:

j7xl0h3da827.jpg

yuk that would suck biting into that. well i'm lucky there's know one around me to be mean to me

I'm sure it came from a place of love hahaha
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I once kidnapped someone's guinea pig and placed a lb of ground beef covered in my own hair (compliments of the barber) and fake blood in its cage. It looked awful.
    They had a cat too, so it was assumed the cat destroyed the poor thing.

Happy ending though, the guinea pig was returned unharmed and I tasted the tears of unfathomable sadness.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I tricked my ex into marrying me by getting pregnant. Then I slowly dismantled his entire life over the course of 18 years. It was hilarious.

tenor.gif?itemid=5414316
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    I once kidnapped someone's guinea pig and placed a lb of ground beef covered in my own hair (compliments of the barber) and fake blood in its cage. It looked awful.
    They had a cat too, so it was assumed the cat destroyed the poor thing.

Happy ending though, the guinea pig was returned unharmed and I tasted the tears of unfathomable sadness.

Lol love that South Park episode, we were just talking about that episode...I couldn't for the life of me remember what he said about the tears, so thanks for that!