Procrastination

Options
2»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    So what things have you been putting off doing? Clearing those voicemails? Cleaning the funk in the fridge? Answering those bill collector calls?

I'll have to get back to you on that.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    (not making direct eye contact with that toilet, stop quoting it though!)

Dusting the blinds
    Cleaning the fridge
    Shampooing the carpet

Nothing very exciting, lol

New blinds are like $5 a piece. Much easier to just replace.

Cleaning the fridge sucks. I agree.

I love my vacuum, so I do it once a week already :P

We have those heavy *kitten* wooden blinds, it would be hundreds of dollars to replace them, lol. Don't trivialize my *kitten*!

Do you vacuum or shampoo the carpet....???? You shampoo it once a week? How dirty are you? (I vacuum every weekend)

Ohhhh. You screwed then.

I vacuum probably every other day, and shampoo on the weekends. I don't think I am dirty at all, just have OCD when it comes to a spotless house :p
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    (not making direct eye contact with that toilet, stop quoting it though!)

Dusting the blinds
    Cleaning the fridge
    Shampooing the carpet

Nothing very exciting, lol

New blinds are like $5 a piece. Much easier to just replace.

Cleaning the fridge sucks. I agree.

I love my vacuum, so I do it once a week already :P

We have those heavy *kitten* wooden blinds, it would be hundreds of dollars to replace them, lol. Don't trivialize my *kitten*!

Do you vacuum or shampoo the carpet....???? You shampoo it once a week? How dirty are you? (I vacuum every weekend)

Ohhhh. You screwed then.

I vacuum probably every other day, and shampoo on the weekends. I don't think I am dirty at all, just have OCD when it comes to a spotless house :p

You wanna come over to my house? I'll leave the money on the night stand ;)
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the guest bathroom downstairs. Don't have any motivation for it.

2868479727_caae14fd31_b.jpg

just burn it down and start over
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Dude that's nasty. Don't blame that on houseguest.

I'm a huge procrastinator. I'm not proud of it, its quite shameful actually :/ I've been procrastinating on cleaning out my junk drawer in the kitchen but then again, it wouldnt be called a junk drawer if I clean it out right? I tell myself this to justify my procrastination :D

I just moved and decided I am never having a junk drawer again. If it doesn't have a place it goes to goodwill or in the garbage. I'm going through every single thing I own and deciding whether I want or need it.

Next year I'll likely be mad at myself for getting rid of some things, but it's just what I do every so often!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I procrastinate a lot (unfortunately)

I had some (business) taxes due today that I *just* paid Tuesday night. Oops!

I want to make some changes in my life, that I drag my feet on doing. Change is scary, comfortable is safe.

Dusting. No joke, it's been a while. I feel like I don't know where to begin with it all!

Cleaning the refrigerator. I've been thinking about wanting to do this for at least 6+ months now. It's not gross or anything, just one of those 'it needs it's type things.

Some unfinished craft projects.

Some books I've ordered and received but have yet to start reading them ... Whoops!

A couple of around the house/remodeling projects that are still on going.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Dude that's nasty. Don't blame that on houseguest.

I'm a huge procrastinator. I'm not proud of it, its quite shameful actually :/ I've been procrastinating on cleaning out my junk drawer in the kitchen but then again, it wouldnt be called a junk drawer if I clean it out right? I tell myself this to justify my procrastination :D

I just moved and decided I am never having a junk drawer again. If it doesn't have a place it goes to goodwill or in the garbage. I'm going through every single thing I own and deciding whether I want or need it.

Next year I'll likely be mad at myself for getting rid of some things, but it's just what I do every so often!

That's exactly what I told myself a year ago when I moved into my new house. That lasted only a few months.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Washing my car, it's so dirty.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I procrastinate deleting friend requests

Me too. There's like 25 there that I need to delete