Post here for fitness friends! :)

Options

Replies

• titaMTL
    titaMTL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, i've been using the app for few years on and off, I'll be more than happy to have new friends ! feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • thunderztormdk
    thunderztormdk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Just started serious training and lifestyle change in order to lose the 30 extra pounds and hopefully gain some strength later on.
  • Joelmckell
    Joelmckell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm very active and I could use more friends for support
  • etrntruth
    etrntruth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and encouragement as well! Add me. :)
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Fitness? Add me! :)
  • Joega1
    Joega1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need some support if you please. Thanks!
  • chandnimuralii
    chandnimuralii Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Sooman2017
    Sooman2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me please !
  • marcoast_
    marcoast_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I'm also on MapMyFitness as well. I use UA Record, MapMyRun, and MyFitnessPal all linked together.

I usually rollerblade a minimum of 3 times a week, 10 miles minimum. I'm planning on adding weights/strength training to the regimen.
  • Sai94fight
    Sai94fight Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I want to change my life for the better, and could really use some friends! I've been having a hard time with this, so any advice and motivational tips could help.
  • pisces1983
    pisces1983 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How was your day?
  • mtekie1979
    mtekie1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What’s up people. I’m new here and like what I’ve seen so far. Quick question: Can I access these message boards from the fitness pal app?
  • goonybaby07
    goonybaby07 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Amanda. I reached my weight goal a few months ago but now working on the dreaded recomp. Please add would love to talk to more people and help people stick to there goal.
  • bruins5934
    bruins5934 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can we be friends, till the ends?
  • BeamingBadass
    BeamingBadass Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I'll always take new friends but please write something. I like interactive friends
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I’m just starting my fitness journey. I’ve worked on the diet side for a while and now it’s time to do the hard work to go with it. Happy to have more friends who are interactive.
  • twistersister141
    twistersister141 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. I just joined MyFitnessPal and I am loving it. It is so easy to track calories and I enjoy hearing everyone's stories about weight loss. So let's all just keep moving forward. We are going to win this battle.
  • ronisueweeks
    ronisueweeks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to add people to my friends list on my fitness pal, however I don't know how to do it. I can always use the extra support and would love to hear all the winds that you have please add me
  • masondsmith
    masondsmith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm new to this app. I've been working out and playing sports my whole life, until the last few years. But I've been back at running 3 miles a day and lifting weights for the last 4 months consistently! I'd like to add some friends from this app, so please send a friend request if you like setting goals and meeting them.
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Good morning group!! Have an awesome day!! Go at it like you never have before!! Yesterday is behind.

Those living in the past are in risk of depression
    Those living in the future are in risk of anxiety
    Those living in the now can find peace of mind