If you could change anything about yourself

Options

Replies

• WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have a tummy tuck, a breast lift, a couple of dental implants, have my thighs done, and my butt lifted.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I would eat right, exercise consistently, and be f'in hot so women would fawn over me.

I happen to think you're very good looking

That is not f'in hot and you have yet to fawn or nood me once. It is like Kermit being cute and funny, but all the chicks really want the drummer Animal.

Just sayin. :D
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I would eat right, exercise consistently, and be f'in hot so women would fawn over me.

Don’t be greedy.

Pshhhh, can haz all the vimminz.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

That is not f'in hot and you have yet to fawn or nood me once. It is like Kermit being cute and funny, but all the chicks really want the drummer Animal.

I don't know what fawning is. And you never asked for noods. And good looking was the only appropriate words I could use. My thoughts were much dirtier.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »

I don't know what fawning is. And you never asked for noods. And good looking was the only appropriate words I could use. My thoughts were much dirtier.

Jc can read this

No *kitten* given
  • Timshel_
    Options

You're too kind.
    When I am smoking F'in hawtness you can have me first.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Jc can read this

7586b85977ff79ed2c797513e2c71715.jpg
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

Jc can read this

No *kitten* given

What happened????
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Jc can read this

No *kitten* given

What happened????

He left me for ryanthegreat. It's OK though. I'm not into cheese like that
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I think I’d shave my eyebrows and glue skittles eyebrows on

You can do that. Post pics!
  • kneehighsocks5690
    Options
    I would have perfect skin! I know that sounds crazy but how wonderful would it be to not have to work so hard for a clear complexion!
  • dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I've promised myself to get a chin lift if I ever lose the weight and keep it off. A family trait I hate.
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options

You're too kind.
    When I am smoking F'in hawtness you can have me first.

Dammit..... I miss another boat....