Stur water enhancer

Options
Any Stur fans here? I see some old threads but looking for new thoughts. From my research, it appears to be one of the least artificial drink enhancer out there. Thinking about switching from Dasani. Let me know if you loved or not. Thanks!

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I've never seen Stur before. I think the Disani water enhancers have a funny taste so I use Mio.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    I did not like it, but then I can't stand stevia. Blech. Some people love Stur though.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Of all I tried, they were the absolute worse. I like MIO, Crush and Hawaiian Punch
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Taste is pretty subjective. I'd think the only research you really need is to try it - if you like it then use it, if not then don't.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I thought it was OK. I tend to just buy whichever brand is on sale though.
  • jennyvalentine4
    jennyvalentine4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    They weren’t gross but def not my favorite. Just get one and give it a try.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I think it tastes good, but I like plain water, and get quite a lot without help. I had bought it for my husband, who can never seem to drink what he needs, and suffers as a result. He liked the taste too, but somehow it didn't help him drink more water. We had bought a variety pack on Amazon, with (I think) 5 flavors. I liked them all, he's picky and knew which flavors he would and wouldn't like, but they were all as expected. My husband does better with cold brewing weak green tea in his water bottle.
  • hughjazz74
    hughjazz74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for feedback!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I love Stur. It's my favorite.
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Stur is my favorite followed by the Skinny Girl brand. These two taste "cleaner" than other brands in my opinion and have less of a fake back flavor or after taste. With Stur, my favorites are Blue & Blackberry and Strawberry Watermelon. With Skinny Girl, the Blueberry Acai and White Cherry are great.
  • TristaJ80
    TristaJ80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like Stur and I like that it doesn’t have artificial sweeteners